However, projects cannot be properly managed in a silo. Every aspect of project management is affected by the organization, the social environment, the project's stakeholders, both internal and external, and many other aspects of the context in which the project is carried out. Understanding this context is critical to good planning and good decision making as the project progresses toward achieving its objectives.
The Online PMP training program from AVAGMAH Online School provides an overview of the project management discipline as outlined in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Fifth Edition published by the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
Online Learning the AVAGMAH Way:
- All online course for anywhere anytime learning
- 50 hrs. of content aligned to Project Management
- Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Fifth Edition published by the Project Management Institute (PMI®)
- 35 PDUs that are required for PMI® certification exam
- Test Preps and Simulations for structured testing environment, covering the skills and competencies that are measured by PMI®
Why PMP Training?
- PMI® credentials recognize your project management knowledge, skills and abilities
- PMI® credentials reflect achievement
- PMI® credentials can lead to greater earnings
- PMI® credentials allow for greater recognition from employers
A must course for project managers seeking PMP® certification in recognition of their skills and experience or others who wish to become PMI®-accredited project managers. The complete course is PMBOK Guide 5th Edition aligned and upon successful completion you get 35 PDUs certificate. Online Interactive course content, In-built assessments, simulation questions make learning highly fun.
Topics covered (Total course duration: 50 hours):
- Project Management Essentials
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
New batches every month, please speak to your academic counselor for further details.
Program Fee: INR 6,000/- all incl.
Who should attend?
Existing project managers pursuing certification in recognition of their skills and experience, or others training to become accredited project managers
- Recognize examples of a project
- Identify the characteristics of a project
- Identify the fundamental responsibilities of a project manager
- Distinguish between the three types of project management competencies
- Recognize key concepts about various project structures used to facilitate project management within an organization
- Match project stakeholders with their roles in a project
- Identify a project manager's key responsibilities regarding stakeholders
- Match organizational stakeholders with their interests in a project
- Determine how given factors and conditions may influence a project
- Identify the organizational attributes that influence projects
- Determine how a given organizational structure may influence a project